Taxwise #3



Ask for an Extension On                                             Forms for Filing Extensions

If You File                                                                         


Schedule A, Form 1040, for employees                               Form 4868

Schedule C, Form 1040, for sole proprietors                       Form 4868

Schedule F, Form 1040, for farmers                                    Form 4868

Form 1065, for partnerships and LLCs                                 Form 7004

Form 1120, for C corporations                                              Form 7004

Form 1120S, for S corporations                                            Form 7004


Stay updated with our latest articles, deals and offers.